You can find the historical prices of gold using our interactive gold chart below covering the last 24 hours (1D), previous seven days (1W) and for a period of one month, three months, six months, one year, two years, three years, five years and ten years.
0This page is broken down as follows:
- Gold Price - The Complete Insider's Infographic t
- UK Price of Gold intro t
- Factors influencing the gold price t
- The LBMA's role t
- Currency influence t
- History t
- Why is gold more expensive than silver? t
- Pricing gold coins and bars t
- Currencies which the gold price is published in
1) Gold Price - The Complete Insider's Guide InfographicAs is often said 'A picture paints a thousand words', so we thought we would create an infographic, which summarises much of the information contained on this page. Learn all about gold price in this visual infographic, which only takes 2-3 minutes to read. The image below is a thumbnail version only, but you can click this link to view the full-sized image in a separate window.We hope you enjoyed this infographic and can see how a lot of information can be digested into just a few words. If you would like to view the infographic .jpg click this0link and the infographic will be opened in a new page to view in its full size.
2) Price of Gold UKThe rising price of gold has been headline news in the UK for over a decade as the seemingly inexorable rise continues to match the highs of the 1980s. From reaching a 30 year low in 2001, the gold price per ounce rose from around $360 to $1,825 in August 2011 and is currently trading at around $1,750. Historically, the price has always been subject to some volatility but with a greater understanding of this valuable commodity, investors can use market knowledge to their advantage. Knowing when to buy gold, when to hold on to gold and when to0sell gold is crucial to turning a profit but just what influences the gold price?
Find out how exposed your family areo plummeting stock and house price falls. Take our FREEest