No products in the basket.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities
- our legal rights and responsibilities, and
- certain key information required by law
In this contract:
- We, us or our means Physical Gold Ltd, and
- You or your means the person using our site to buy goods from us
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- e-mail email@example.com which will be responded to Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm, and
- telephone 020 7060 9992 which will be answered Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this contract in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
Who are we?
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 06776948
Our registered office is at: Tower 42, 5th Floor, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN
Our VAT number is: 986114890
a Our Goods comprise precious metals which should be considered a long-term investment over at least 3 years.
b Our Goods are not covered by the FSCS compensation scheme.
c You should not borrow money to invest in our goods.
d We do not provide investment advice and we make no representation regarding your ability to profit, or otherwise, from purchasing our Goods.
e We accept no liability for any loss you may suffer as a result of your decision to purchase our Goods.
f You acknowledge that the market rate for gold and silver can go down as well as up.
g The purchase price for our Goods is inclusive of the bid/ask spread.
h It is your responsibility to seek your own independent legal/financial advice.
1.1 If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
1.2 This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
1.3 When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
1.3.1 our Website Terms and Conditions
1.3.2 extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for (by way of example and without limitation) security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice.
1.3.3 specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods.
1.3.4 All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2 Information we give you
2.1 By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
2.1.1 click on the Shop Now button to find specific product key information
2.1.2 read the Confirmation Email (see clause 2.3)
2.1.3 contact us by using the contact details at the top of this page
2.1.4 please note that for all orders of Silver Coins we act as agent for European Precious Metal Trading GmbH.
2.2 The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
2.3 If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3 Ordering goods from us
3.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
3.2 You place an order on the site by clicking through the ‘buy’ process on our Website. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
3.2.1 When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the ‘Buy now’ we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
3.2.2 Prices stated on our website are ‘live’ and may fluctuate until the moment that you order.
3.2.3 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable
- we cannot authorise your payment
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you
- you have ordered too many goods
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods
3.2.4 We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us, and
- we will dispatch the goods to you
3.3 If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any goods from the site.
3.4 Once you have placed an order there is no right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 due to the fluctuating nature of the precious metals market.
4.1 We use Royal Mail or other such courier service to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery options, visit our delivery/storage webpage before you place your order.
4.2 The estimated for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 2.3).
4.3 If something happens which:
- is outside of our control, and
- affects the estimated date of delivery
we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
4.4 Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
4.5 We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please provide our driver with a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
4.6 Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
- let you know
- cancel your order, and
- give you a refund
4.7 If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
4.8 You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
4.9 We may deliver your goods in instalments.
5.1 We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Maestro, American Express up to a limit of £10,000 per transaction.
5.2 A 2% surcharge will be added for certain cards as follows; Maestro, Visa credit, Mastercard, AMEX.
5.3 We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
5.4 The delivery address provided must match the cardholder address of the credit/debit card used to make the purchase.
5.5 Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when your order is accepted by us.
5.6 All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We will also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa: https://www.visa.co.uk/products/protection-benefits/verified-by-visa/
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM: http://www.mastercard.co.uk/securecode.html
- American Express SafeKey: https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/content/safekey-information.html
5.7 If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you:
- must pay for such goods within 24 hours.
5.8 If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this
5.9 The price of the goods:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP)
- includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable rate
- does not include the cost of:
- delivering the goods (if you want delivery options and costs, visit our delivery/storage webpage before you place your order)
6 ID Requirements
6.1 We may, at our discretion, and in any event for any order exceeding £10,000 require you to provide certified proof of identity including a certified copy of your photographic ID (passport or driving licence) and a copy of a recent utility bill (dated in last 3 months).
6.2 You authorise us to use your personal information to conduct anti-fraud checks including passing your information to credit reference or fraud prevention agencies. All personal data provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7 Nature of the goods
7.1 The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality
- are fit for purpose
- match the description, sample or model.
7.2 We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
7.3 While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 5%.
- the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use
7.4 If we can’t supply certain goods (such as specific coins) we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for
8 Faulty goods
8.1 Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
9 End of the contract
9.1 If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
10 Limit on our responsibility to you
10.1 Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses
- losses to non-consumers
11.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
11.2 If you are unhappy with:
- the goods
- our service to you
- any other matter
please contact us as soon as possible.
11.3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you, and
- give you certain information required by law about alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
11.4 If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract
11.5 Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract
12 Third party rights
12.1 No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract